Two Days of Motorcycle Action
Saturday July 27th – Sunday July 28th, 2024
With racing from NG Road Racing
A Weekend Race Meeting
Special display both in the paddock and around the track
Castle Combe hosts the NG Road Racing 2023 series for the second time this year
– Race Information for this event is to be announced soon to the event.
– NG is organising the racing, to be taken to their website for competitor entry information: click here!
- ADMISSION TICKETS
- SEASON PASSES
- CCRC RACING INFO
- VISITOR INFO
- HOSPITALITY TICKETS
- TRADE & HOSPITALITY
Early bird, one-day general admission – £15 | Early bird, two-day general admission – £25
Advanced, one-day general admission – £20 | Advanced, two-day general admission – £30
On the day, one-day admission tickets – £25 | On the day, two-day admission tickets – £40
Children aged 16 and under are permitted free of charge but must be accompanied by an adult.
Please click the button below for admission tickets and Individual Display Passes (for non-club members).
Planning on attending multiple events at Castle Combe throughout the year?
You might benefit from one of our Season Pass options – representing great value for regular visitors.
Click the button below for more information.
CCRC RACING INFORMATION
Featuring non-stop competitive club racing action from start to finish, featuring several racing series.
Click the link below to be taken to Castle Combe Racing Club’s official website for full information on each race day.
Featuring racing from:
- For race-related enquiries please contact the CCRC – http://www.ccracingclub.co.uk/contact/
- Media & Photography Accreditation – contact email@example.com
- Visitors must observe the 15mph speed limit in force throughout the public areas of the circuit
- No riding of scooters, mini bikes or quad bikes in public areas
- With the exception of assistance dogs, no animals are admitted on days when the race circuit is in use
- NO DRONES: No unauthorised aerial drones of any kind are permitted over the site
ARE DOGS ALLOWED ON SITE? No dogs are allowed on site with the exception of assistance dogs. Assistance dogs must have formal identification in the form of a white harness, organisation specific branded dog jackets, lead slips or id tags on the dog’s collar. Assistance dog users must be able to provide a yellow ADUK branded ID book.
DO YOU ALLOW CARERS? Disabled show visitors are entitled to bring one carer free of charge.
To qualify for a complimentary PA ticket you will need to bring with you on the day a copy of the following:
And one of the following:
NB: Children (aged 17 and under) with a disability must be accompanied by an adult paying the full retail rate as with all child tickets for the venue
DO YOU HAVE DISABLED PARKING? Yes, please follow the signs for disabled parking. Please show your Blue Badge on arrival.
Paddock Club – Castle Combe Circuit Race Day Hospitality
What is included:
- Admission to the circuit (or discount if you already have an admission ticket)
- Exclusive viewing upstairs in Strawford centre
- Breakfast, lunch, and non-alcoholic drinks
- Dedicated host throughout the whole event
- TSL screens throughout
The Motorcycle Grand National sees a jam-packed weekend of racing on two wheels, plus paddock displays, stars and more!
Interested in booking a trade stand at a Castle Combe event? Please click the link below.
Attendance – 5,000 to 7,500