Mini Action Day
2020 EVENT POSTPONED UNTIL 2021 DUE TO COVID-19.
It is with deep regret that Castle Combe Exhibitions Limited and Mini Sport Ltd must announce the postponement of Mini Action Day until 2021.
We are working on a date for Mini Action Day for 2021, and more information will be available about this event soon.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you did not get in touch with us regarding a transfer to an alternative event, we have automatically transfered your paperwork to Mini Action Day 2021.
For all other enquiries/options including refunds, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time, we hope to welcome you back to Mini Action Day in 2021!