As things begin to return to a ‘new normal’, here at Castle Combe Circuit we are continuing to work hard behind the scenes to re-open and re-schedule as much as possible.
As many of you will be aware, we are a small, independent, family-run circuit, and are doing everything we can to try and get up-and-running and open to all. Unfortunately this is not as easy as it sounds, with some staff shielding and strict social distancing rules to follow, but safe to say we are doing everything we can.
We ask all those attending the venue to please wear a face covering in all buildings including the cafe and toilets. This is to help protect staff and participants and will assist in us being able to hopefully return back to a more normal way of running sooner.
KEY POINTS FOR AUGUST:
- There will be NO SPECTATORS for our race day held on 1 August – we will once again be streaming the racing online to share the experience with you. Please note that this rule also applies to season pass holders who will also not be permitted.
- We are currently working on a plan to potentially allow spectators on our race day on 31 August – please check back for updates on this as the month progresses.
- We are still currently not allowing spectators during any of our weekday events (e.g. track days).
- No spectators or on-the-day ticket sales for our Summer Action Day event on 8 August (again, no season pass holders either).
- All Castle Combe Circuit-organised car and bike track days are scheduled to go ahead as planned, and we are also adding extra days regularly – please check our website for latest availability and dates.
- We are now taking bookings for our Driving Experiences, with the first date being 22 August. Please check our website for the latest availability and dates.
- We are now taking bookings for our Startline Under 17s driving courses – please check our website for the latest availability and dates.
- NO CAR BOOT SALES FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2020.
- Gift vouchers are available for a number of events, experiences and monetary values. These are still valid for 18 months after purchase.
- Anyone with a cancelled booking or recently-expired voucher can now get back in touch with us to organise a new booking.
- Action Day bookings are open (aside from Summer Action Festival), but please be aware that we are working on Covid-Safe plans so keep an eye on the event’s website.
- For events held at the circuit that are run by third-party companies: please contact the company in question directly for more up-to-date news.
- Show your support for your local circuit by shopping some Castle Combe merchandise! Available from our website.
Our website can be found at www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk. If you have queries on any of the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are currently unable to deal with queries on social media.
You May Be Interested In...
Mon 31 August 2020
Race MeetingsPrice: £0.00
Fri 21 August 2020
Car Track DayPrice: £175.00
Sat 22 August 2020