Following the guidelines and advice since the governmental announcement on 31 October, Castle Combe Circuit will be postponing all track days and experience days scheduled for the remainder of the year as of Thursday 5th. We are hoping that we able to re-open in December after the government reviews.

Please note that all current bookings will be valid for 2021 dates.

If you are booked in with a third-party organiser, please contact them for the latest update.

The venue office will also be closed as of Thursday, with a skeleton staff structure working from home after this time, so please note that there will be a delay in getting back to you or answering queries after this time.

All online purchases from our website will remain live and posted out to you, so please check out our wide range of merchandise, gifts and vouchers at