Following the governmental announcement of a nationwide lockdown on Monday, 4 January (with a review date set for 15 February), Castle Combe Circuit staff regret to announce the following adjustments will affect the venue with immediate effect:
- ALL circuit activity in January and up to/including 15 February will cease
- The circuit office will also close for this time, with minimal skeleton staff present
- All Castle Combe Circuit bookings within the above dates will be moved to alternative dates and/or credited
- The ARDS Novice Driver Training Course scheduled to run on 28 January is cancelled, with another date in March due to be confirmed soon
- All third-party activities within the above dates have been cancelled or postponed. Please contact each organiser directly to discuss alternative options. Castle Combe Circuit is unable to assist with third-party enquiries
There are plenty of track day dates still available to book throughout the remainder of 2021, as well as track day vouchers which remain valid for 18 months from purchase.
We are also still taking bookings for our range of events and race meetings throughout the remainder of 2021, and it is currently our intention to run all of these dates as per governmental guidelines.
- Please head to www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk for more information on any of the above.
- If you have any Castle Combe Circuit-related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: due to the current staffing situation, there may be a delay in responding to you.
Thanks for your cooperation.