SUMMER ACTION FESTIVAL – NEW DATE: SAT, 8 AUGUST
The date of Summer Action Festival has been changed to Saturday, 8 August, and will be running with some significant alterations in place (see below).
This slightly later date gives venue staff the chance to ensure this day is up to its usual high standards, while also enhancing its already-strict health and hygiene features, after an extended period of office closure over the spring.
We appreciate everyone’s support and understand that these changes may not suit everybody, but at present this is the best way we can support the clubs and make a start on returning back to normal, with future events constantly being reviewed.
- Currently NO UNDER 16s are allowed on site.
- Only those displaying their cars can attend.
- There will be a maximum of ONE PASSENGER PER CAR, regardless of which ticket or pass you have purchased.
- There will be NO on-the-gate ticket sales, and we are currently freezing the sales of Club Passes/Advanced Admission Tickets.
- Track time is still available from our website for those attending.
- Currently there is no drifting planned due to the crowding this encourages.
What Do I Do Next?
- For those who have already purchased Club Passes/Individual Display Passes/Track Time:
All of the above will still be valid for this Action Day. If you are happy to transfer to the new date, you do not need to contact us.
- For those who have already purchased Advanced Admission Tickets:
You will now need to upgrade to a Driver and Passenger Individual Display Pass if you wish to come to this show. This pass allows driver and one passenger into the venue, and your vehicle into an Individual Display Area. These cost £30 and you can upgrade via our online shop or by emailing us (see below). This incurs an extra cost of £17.50 if you have one entry ticket, or extra £5 if you have two entry tickets.
- If you are unable to make this new date, your tickets/passes will be valid for Forge Action Day (5 September), Mini Action Day (12 September), Action Day Finale (10 October), or our additional planned ‘Halloween Action Day’ (31 October – official name TBC). Please notify us by 6 July by email (see below) if you wish to transfer to one of these days.
OTHER CIRCUIT ACTIVITY
- We will continue to run various car and motorcycle track days throughout July, as well as a race meeting on 4 July, but we regret to announce that NO spectators will be allowed at any days held throughout the month. This is in-line with Motorsport UK’s advice to run track meetings behind closed doors, in a Covid-secure manner.
- As stated above, currently NO UNDER 16s or spectators are allowed on site, whilst the current Covid restrictions remain in place.
- If you have queries on the above, please contact email@example.com. Please note that we are currently unable to deal with queries on social media.
- We are aiming to re-open the circuit office on 1 July, and we cannot guarantee a response until this date.