CASTLE COMBE CIRCUIT – JULY UPDATE
Keeping you safe on and off track
Castle Combe Circuit would like to take this opportunity to provide an update on what to expect throughout the month of July at the venue, in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
It goes without saying that the safety of all visitors and staff is paramount, and would like to thank you for your ongoing cooperation and support.
We will continue to run various private car and motorcycle track days throughout July. Please note:
- No spectators
- No camping on site
- Passengers from the same household only
- No under 16s in attendance
- Café Bar H will be open for hot and cold food (to be taken away)
Please head over to www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk to check availability and book into the numerous car and motorcycle track day dates we are running throughout the month.
The Saturday 4th July race meeting is taking place, but please note the following:
- Absolutely NO SPECTATORS are allowed on site (this includes any season, media or marshal pass holders (other than those booked to marshal)
- There will be live audio and video coverage on Facebook and YouTube
- Merlin Motorsport will be closed for anyone not participating on the day. Please do not try to gain access to Merlin Motorsport
- Anyone found on site will be asked to leave by security and treated as a trespasser
Car Boot Sales
- NO CAR BOOT SALES will take place for the remainder of 2020
- Castle Combe experiences will not take place in July
- Please contact the organiser of any third-party experience days booked to check the status of these
- If you have queries on the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are currently unable to deal with queries on social media.
You May Be Interested In...
Mon 31 August 2020