Castle Combe Circuit has announced proposed 2021 dates for its popular array of Action Day shows.
Following a significantly restricted 2020 thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Wiltshire venue is hoping that features such as drifting displays and public spectator access can now be re-introduced for the fleet of events, with regular updates being supplied via newsletter emails and social media statements as the situation develops.
For more information on bookings, please follow each event link below.
The proposed dates/events are as follows:
- To make up for the cancellation of 2020’s instalment, Mini Action Day will this year become a two-day weekend festival!
- Expect track action on the Saturday, and concours and parade features on the Sunday
- Evening entertainment and camping offered on both the Friday and Saturday nights
- Formerly known as ‘Action Day Finale’ – a multi-marque Action Day event
- Building on the success of its debut year in 2020, expect more dressing up and other scary surprises!
Unfortunately, we have made the difficult decision not to run Performance German Day in 2021. We plan to see this event make a return in 2022. This is due to starting the season later than usual due to COVID-19 and prioritising larger events in the calendar
Further announcements about bookings will be made in the next few weeks. In the meantime, if you have any queries, please contact us at 01249 782417 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our website can be found at www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk.