Please see below our general circuit update for October 2020.
KEY POINTS FOR OCTOBER:
- We ask all those attending the venue to please wear a face covering in all buildings including the cafe and toilets. This is to help protect staff and participants and will assist in us being able to hopefully return back to a more normal way of running sooner.
- Pegasus Sprint Race Day will take place on Saturday, 17 October. There are NO SPECTATOR TICKETS for this event. Please do not turn up on the day unless booked in to compete. Please check the Bristol Pegasus website for more information.
Event website: https://bristolpegasus.com/events/2020-pegasus-sprint/
- Classic Sports Car Club Race Day will take place on Saturday, 24 October. There are limited ADVANCED spectator tickets available for this event. These tickets will allow you access between Quarry and Camp (no access to paddock and Chippenham Road).
- Halloween Action Day will take place on Saturday, 31 October. Passes, track time, trade stands and more can be purchased from the event website. CHILDREN ALLOWED AT THIS EVENT. UP TO 3 PASSENGERS PER DISPLAY CAR ALLOWED AT THIS EVENT. No on-the-day spectators allowed – all guests must arrive in a pre-booked display car.
Event website: https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/halloween-action-day
- We are still currently not allowing spectators during any of our weekday events (e.g. track days).
- No-one under the age of 17 allowed on site for any event, unless stated otherwise.
- All Castle Combe Circuit-organised car and bike track days are scheduled to go ahead as planned, and we are also adding extra days regularly – please check our website for latest availability and dates.
- We are now taking bookings for our Driving Experiences. Please check our website for the latest availability and dates.
- We are now taking bookings for our Startline Under 17s driving courses – please check our website for the latest availability and dates.
- NO CAR BOOT SALES FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2020.
- Gift vouchers are available for a number of events, experiences and monetary values. These are still valid for 18 months after purchase.
- Anyone with a cancelled booking or recently expired voucher can now get back in touch with us to organise a new booking.
- For events held at the circuit that are run by third-party companies: please contact the company in question directly for more up-to-date news.
- Show your support for your local circuit by shopping some Castle Combe merchandise! Available from our website.
Our website can be found at www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk. If you have queries on any of the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are currently unable to deal with queries on social media.
You May Be Interested In...
Sat 24 October 2020
Race MeetingsPrice: £0.00
Sat 31 October 2020