Castle Combe Circuit and Castle Combe Racing Club are pleased to announce their full car racing calendar for the 2021 season, with an impressive array of race meetings set to be spread across the year.
Tickets for all meetings are now available to purchase, with the full list of events and dates they’re set to run on listed below:
- Howard’s Day – Monday, 5 April
- May Day Madness – Monday, 3 May
- Combe Challenge – Monday, 31 May
- The Big Race Weekend – Saturday, 12 – Sunday, 13 June
- Classic & Retro Race Weekend – Saturday, 3 – Sunday, 4 July
- Combe Countdown – Monday, 30 August
- Grand Finals – Saturday, 18 September
- Autumn Classic – Saturday, 2 October
As well as all of Castle Combe’s much-loved home championships making a triumphant return after a disrupted 2020 season, some of the above events will also play host to exciting guest leagues – many of which have not appeared at the Wiltshire venue for many years.
Kicking off with the first event on the calendar – Howard’s Day – which will see all home series such as the GTs and Hot Hatch Challenge returning to the grid, but this bank holiday event will also welcome a handful of historic HRDC championships that were due to appear at the postponed 2020 Autumn Classic.
Then, during the heat of the mid-summer race meetings, the MSVR roadshow will be Combe’s special guest as it brings some of its fiercely fought championships for guest rounds on the 1.85-mile Tarmac. More information will be announced about this exciting news nearer the time.
If you’re new to Castle Combe’s racing action, you can expect the usual packed grids and electrifyingly close racing at any event you attend, with plenty more special displays and announcements to follow for each individual meeting.
Organisers are hoping that, on top of spectators now being welcomed, they can also open up the paddock to the public again very soon.
- Tickets to each race meeting are now available, as well as 2021 season passes. Please note: all 2020 season pass holders will receive a free 2021 season pass for their continued support (if they did not request a refund).
- Head over to https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/race-meetings for more information on each event and to purchase tickets.