As the COVID-19 lockdown looks set to continue, it is with sadness that we announce the cancellation of all May events due to be held at the Circuit.
Whilst the suspension of permits by Motorsport UK until the end of June does not affect the running of all our events, we continue to follow government guidelines and do not foresee being able to hold any activity before 31st May.
We would firstly like to thank all of you - our supporters, visitors, traders and participants for your understanding and patience during these uncertain times.
We hope that the following guidance for those who were due to join us in May help with rescheduling your return visit to the Circuit:
Pure Ford (31 May) – postponed until 2021
- Any tickets/club passes/track time for Pure Ford can be credited or transferred to future 2020 Action Day events, or 2021’s Pure Ford show. You will be contacted with further instructions if this affects you.
Please note there will be a Ford-only display area at the 2020 Action Day Finale in October – please contact us for details.
- As Motorsport UK has suspended all motorsport permits until 30 June, the following race meetings have been postponed:
- Mayday Madness (25 May)
- Big Race Weekend (13-14 June)
- Announcements on the postponed dates will be made ASAP. All tickets will be valid for the rescheduled events or can be used as credit for any other Castle Combe-run event.
- Everyone who is booked to attend a silenced or pre-race test day before 31 May will receive an automatic credit to use against a future date. You don't need to do anything further until new dates are announced.
- We will review the effect on season pass holders and ensure that any significant loss of entitlement is managed fairly.
VOUCHERS AND MERCHANDISE
- Experience and track day vouchers can still be purchased via the circuit website and will be valid for 18 months from the date of purchase – the perfect gift to give during the lockdown period!
- Please also visit our website to view our online shop with plenty of goodies – great for giving or the perfect treat for yourself!
- Everyone who is booked to attend a Castle Combe Circuit-organised track day before 31 May will receive an automatic credit to use against a future date.
- Anyone who is booked to attend a third-party track day before 31 May should visit the organiser's website for further information.
- Everyone who is booked on a Castle Combe Circuit-organised driving experience before 31 May, can book a replacement date in due course. Any vouchers that are due to expire will automatically remain valid but please contact us to redeem.
- If you have an experience booked with a third-party organiser (6th Gear, Car Chase Heroes etc.) please contact them directly to arrange alternative dates. Please check your paperwork for contact details and their T&Cs.
If you have any queries regarding karting, 4x4 or skid pan bookings, then please contact Drive-Tech directly – https://drivetechltd.co.uk/
CAR BOOT SALES
These have been postponed and will be arranged accordingly in due course.
Open for online and telephone orders but shop closed to public.
Most of the team are working remotely with the office still closed to the public. Please bear this in mind when contacting us as there may be a slight delay in receiving responses.
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd like to thank you in advance for your cooperation and hope to see you soon.