Castle Combe Circuit
Job Advert: Office Administrator
The Office Administrator helps the wider team ensure the smooth running of the office. You will help with a variety of tasks and no two days will be the same. We are a small team, and it is often ‘all hands on deck’ so you’ll need to be friendly and committed to preparing high-quality work in a timely manner.
What the Office Administrator is expected to do
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate you can:
- Answer the phone, take messages, respond to customer queries, or direct calls to the correct person.
- Welcome visitors.
- Manage incoming post and emails.
- Carry out tasks including photocopying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organise and schedule meetings.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Carry out weekly administration duties
- Support the events team with administrative tasks relating to specific events.
- Order office supplies.
- Maintain a positive attitude and approach when under pressure
- Maintain clear communication across the team
- Manage and organise your time.
In addition to all the above you will also have:
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- GCSE in English and Maths.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office
The Office Administrator is managed by Graham Marshallsay and is a full-time position, Monday to Friday. This is a fixed term contract until the end of October 2021.
If you are interested in joining the Castle Combe Circuit team, then please send your CV to Info@castlecombecircuit.co.uk by 1st June. If you are successful, you will be invited to interview.