The ever-popular ‘Supercar Saturday’ event will once again descend on Castle Combe Circuit this Saturday, 26th October.
A fund-raising event organised by the Stroke Association South West, that sees all proceeds donated to the Stroke Association, attendees can expect white-knuckle passenger rides in some of the finest machinery around.
With over 60 exceptional vehicles set to make an appearance this year, and five-lap passenger ride sessions with talented race drivers starting from as little as £30, Supercar Saturday makes for a fantastic day out, all for a very worthy cause.
This year’s line-up of machines taking to the track includes:
- McLaren 570S – driven by Simon Tilling, multiple Castle Combe GT champion and lap record holder
- SEAT Leon Supercopa Race Car – driven by Jamie Sturges, current Castle Combe GT champion
- TWO Ferrari 488 Pistas
- Porsche 911 GT3
- Porsche Boxster Race Car
- Ultima GTR
- Radical RXC Spyder V8 Twin Turbo
- Radical SR3 Sports Racer
- Many, many more!
- To take a ride, you must either be over 135cm or over 12 years old.
- Gates open 9am, but it’s advised to arrive early to increase the chances of riding in your choice of car. The event runs until 5pm.
- Entry to the circuit is £5 per person, £2.50 for OAP and with under 16s going free.