Grand Finals Day
Where Champions are Crowned!
The Grand Finale to the 2020 Combe season takes place several weeks earlier than is traditional, giving teams and drivers little time to prepare after the last Bank Holiday race day in August. This is the event where an entire season’s work will be defined, with small points margins almost guaranteed. Also guaranteed is close, competitive, intense racing that will likely be some of the best seen in club racing across the entire country in 2020. Open Sports and Saloons and a new for 2020 Open Single-Seater contest are the perfect way to draw another wonderful season of racing to its close.
- Castle Combe Saloon Car Championship
- Castle Combe GT Championship
- Castle Combe Formula Ford Championship
- Castle Combe Hot Hatch Challenge
GATES OPEN FOR SPECTATORS AT 8:30AM
Adult £15 // Senior £10 (INCLUDES Paddock Pass) // Under 17's go FREE!
*Subject to change
- Media & Photography Accreditation - Please contact email@example.com for pass applications or any queries relating to this.
- Visitors must observe the 15mph speed limit in force throughout the public areas of the circuit
- No riding of scooters, mini bikes or quad bikes in public areas
- With the exception of assistance dogs, no animals admitted on days when the race circuit is in use
- NO DRONES: No unauthorised aerial drones of any kind are permitted over the site