VP Racing Fuels Finals Weekend
***ADVANCED TICKETS ARE NOW OFF SALE***
*** NO PUBLIC TICKET SALES ON THE DAY ***
Season and local pass holders who have not already pre-registered will not be allowed admittance
There will not be any public overnight stays, and everyone will need to vacate at the end of each day's action.
No Under 17's will be allowed on site for the event.
*** NO PUBLIC ADMISSION SALES ON THE DAY ***
No spectator access to the race paddock on either day.
Those allowed in public areas must stay in public areas, currently this only includes Quarry bank / area.
Watch Live on Combe TV:
We aim to go live from 11am, and you can watch from any of the following locations...
https://www.youtube.com/user/CastleCombeCircuitUK (Castle Combe Circuit’s YouTube channel)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChJ_g2VP6HubWlAr_yBt77g (Chris Dawes Media’s YouTube Channel)
VP Race Weekend - Where Champions are Crowned!
Guaranteed close, competitive, intense racing will likely be some of the best seen in club racing across the entire country in 2020. The additions of 750 MC Mazda's, BARC Mini's, 750 MC BMWCC's and Sprites & Midgets to the usual Castle Combe Racing Club Series are the perfect way to draw a very different kind of season of racing to its close.
Races To Include*
SATURDAY (Click here for timetable):
- Castle Combe Saloon Car Championship Rounds 7 & 8
- Castle Combe FF1600 Championship Rounds 7 & 8
- 750 MC Mazda's
- BARC Mini's
SUNDAY (Click here for timetable):
- Castle Combe GT Championship Rounds 7 & 8
- Castle Combe Hot Hatch Challenge Series Rounds 7 & 8
- Castle Combe Formula Ford Carnival
- 750MC BMWCC
- Sprites & Midgets
*Subject to change
- Media & Photography Accreditation - Please contact email@example.com for pass applications or any queries relating to this.
- Visitors must observe the 15mph speed limit in force throughout the public areas of the circuit
- No riding of scooters, mini bikes or quad bikes in public areas
- With the exception of assistance dogs, no animals admitted on days when the race circuit is in use
- NO DRONES: No unauthorised aerial drones of any kind are permitted over the site