Wiltshire’s Castle Combe Circuit has announced the dates for its spectacular array of car and motorcycle race meetings that are set to take place at the venue in 2020.
The line-up features seven main race events (that will once again house the circuit’s much-loved selection of home series such as the GT Championship and Hot Hatch Challenge), as well as the ever-popular Motorcycle Grand National and Autumn Classic special events.
Main Race Event Dates:
- Howard’s Day – 13 April – the official race season opener
- May Madness – 25 May – bank holiday racing bonanza
- The Big Race Weekend – 13-14 June – two days of non-stop action
- Combe Challenge – 4 July – the excitement continues
- Summer Spectacular – 1 August – the summer holiday race day
- Combe Countdown – 31 August – where the season heats up
- Grand Finals – 19 September – where champions are crowned
Special Race Event Dates:
- Motorcycle Grand National – 26-27 September – two-wheeled racing spectacular from NG Road Racing
- Autumn Classic – 3-4 October – historic car racing at its finest (now a TWO-DAY event for 2020!)
- The announcements follow the launch of the 2020 dates for the venue’s eclectic range of shows that will also be held throughout the year, which can be viewed by clicking here.
- For tickets, season passes, gift vouchers and more, head over to www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk.