Club Admin Zone
Run a car club that revolves around makes and marques of a rally-bred nature?
Booking a club stand and being surrounded by like-minded enthusiasts is one of the most exciting ways to experience Rallyday!
2020 Club booking deadline: Tuesday 26th May
(Subject to availability - we may close bookings earlier if we sell out of club tickets)
If your club wants to attend Rallyday - Please follow the steps below:
1. The club admin must complete a club registration form (we need a new registration per event, per year):
Please note that registering your club does not guarantee your place at the show - the only way to guarantee space is by booking and paying for your stand (see steps below). We will allocate sites based on the date you have booked and paid for all of your expected club cars.
3. After registering, you will receive a unique club code to the email address you have provided.
4. Once you've received your code, distribute it to your members OR book the required number of tickets yourself. Please note, it can take up to 3 working days to receive your club code.
5. Members can purchase their own tickets once they have the correct club code. Passes are £15* which admits the car and driver only.
6. Good news! Admins will receive an email each time a member has booked using your club code. All club pass orders will be sent out roughly 3 weeks before the event.
Alternatively to the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a paper club booking form
CLUB BOOKING DEADLINE: TUESDAY 26TH MAY (Subject to availability - we may close bookings earlier if we sell out of club tickets)
If you wish to attend other events at Castle Combe Circuit with your club, the Club Admin will need to register per event.
£15 per car* (Admits the car and driver only)
Prices go up 1st March.
Club stands require a minimum of 4 Cars.
CLUB BOOKING DEADLINE: TUESDAY 26TH MAY (subject to availability) - After this date we are unable to make amendments to club stands.
*Subject to booking fee
All club pass orders will be sent out roughly 3 weeks before the event.
Open track sessions cost £30 each (or £80 for a 3-session bundle) and will last approx. 10 minutes. They can be occupied by up to 20 cars. We will allocate your time slot. Exclusive club sessions available on request.
Please note, you will need your DVLA License at the checkout page