Summer Action Festival
Cars of ALL makes, ALL models, and ALL ages.
- Featuring track time, club displays, top 25 competition and much more...
Summer Action Festival - UPDATE
This event will be running with some significant alterations in place
- Currently NO UNDER 16s are allowed on site (we are hoping this rule will only apply to this event. If you have issues, we strongly suggest moving to a future date).
- Only those displaying their cars can attend.
- There will be a maximum of ONE PASSENGER PER CAR, regardless of which ticket or pass you have purchased.
- There will be NO on-the-gate ticket sales, and we are currently freezing the sales of Club Passes/Advanced Admission Tickets.
- Track time is still available from our website for those attending. It will also be available on the day (subject to availability). We ask you to bring your own helmets and overalls as NO HELMET OR OVERALL HIRE will be available.
- Currently there is no drifting planned due to the crowding this encourages.
Track time, club displays, top 25 competition and more...
Target potential customers at Summer Action Day either by taking a trade stand or advertising space.
There are plenty of ways to get your brand out there at Castle Combe with an incredible variety of shows & events on the calendar.
All day track passes & show guide advertising also available.
To discuss requirements further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org