Autumn Classic Historic Racing Festival
Autumn Classic Historic Racing Festival 2021
- Legendary cars & Spectacular Racing
- Step back in time and join us for a wonderful array of classic racing series, display cars, demos, parades and much more!
An impressive array of classic racing, displays, car clubs, trade village, parades, demos and much more!
First run in 2012, the Autumn Classic is now firmly established as a must-do date on the classic racing calendar and consistently delivers glorious racing from grids full of cars of the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.
With up to 10 Classic Themed Races across the day and various guest series, all with overflowing grids!
2021 Race Content:
Jaguars including E Type
- Austin Healey Club
- Bristol Hotrods
- Bristol Owners' Heritage trust
- Classic & Historic Motor Club
- Club Lotus
- Club Marcos International
- Frazer Nash Car Club
- Gilbern Owners Club
- Glavon Group, Triumph TR Register
- Lotus Seven Club
- Mendip Morgan (MSCC)
- Mercedes Benz Club
- NORTH DEVON SPORTS AND CLASSIC CAR CLUB
- Porsche Club GB
- Reliant Scimitar Sabre Owners Club
- Slip&Grip Automotive
- TR Register - Brunel Group
- Wessex MG Club
- West Berkshire Classic Vehicle Club
Buy Themed Merchandise
From previous programmes and posters, to teddy bears and mugs, if you're a fan of the Autumn Classic you might be interested in our array of themed merchandise!
Target thousands of potential customers at the Autumn Classic either by taking a trade stand or advertising space.
The Autumn Classic trade village will form a lively hub for visitors, drivers and owners, with exhibitors selling allsorts from hats to spare motor parts. Whilst on track entertainment is provided by 7 historic races, the surrounding paddocks are filled with incredible feature car & club displays that attract over 10 000 visitors from all over the country.Find Out More