Autumn Classic Racing Festival
- Saturday 3rd October - Sunday 4th October
- Featuring racing from: Pre-66 Jaguars, Formula Juniors, Fifties Sports Cars, HRDC Coys Trophy, Alfa Challenge, Allstars, HSCC Historic FF & Frazer Nash
An impressive array of racing, displays, car clubs, trade village and more...
- Austin Healey Club
- Classic & Historic Motor Club
- Club Marcos International
- Gilbern Owners club
- Healey Drivers Club
- HISTORIC LOTUS CLUB
- Jaguar Enthusiasts' Club
- Jowett Car Club ( Severnside Section )
- Lotus seven Club
- Reliant Scimitar Sabre Owners Club
- TVR Car Club
- Wessex MG Club
- West Country Minis
Target thousands of potential customers at the Autumn Classic either by taking a trade stand or advertising space.
The Autumn Classic trade village will form a lively hub for visitors, drivers and owners, with exhibitors selling allsorts from hats to spare motor parts. Whilst on track entertainment is provided by 7 historic races, the surrounding paddocks are filled with incredible feature car & club displays that attract over 10 000 visitors from all over the country.Learn More
Meet our Sponsors
Meet Our Sponsors for the Castle Combe Autumn Classic!
Want to get your brand in front of other like minded enthusiasts? With up to 10,000 visitors to the Autumn Classic each year, this could be the perfect opportunity to create brand awareness. We have various options from sponsoring specific races to sponsoring the whole events. For more information please contact email@example.com