Rally Driving Experience
Mud, dust & a huge adrenaline rush! Ever wondered what a Scandanavian flick is? Or just how pro rally drivers slide their cars at seemingly impossible angles through the bends? Well the answers are waiting for you on the Castle Combe Rally Driving Experience!
Starting with some initial familiarisation laps alongside your instructor, you’ll then take the wheel for your first taste of ‘getting it sideways’! You’ll hone your skills in both front and rear wheel drive rally cars, with the clock running on your final driving laps in a ‘time trial’ competition…
The experience ends with a high speed ‘white knuckle’ passenger ride in either the BMW or Celica – strap in for the ride of your life as you won’t believe just how fast rallying can be with a pro driver at the wheel!
Assessment sheets on driving technique and ability are handed out at the end of the session at the de-brief together with a certificate.
RALLY DRIVING EXPERIENCE DETAILS
Our Rally Driving Experience is approximately 2 hours in total which includes:
- Classroom briefing covering safety and rally driving techniques
- Driving laps in both front and rear wheel drive rally cars
- Cleaning of cars for health and safety
- Total of 10 laps of the specially designed, loose surface rally ‘stage’
- ‘Time Trial’ laps against the clock (in both FWD & RWD cars)
- High speed passenger lap
- Individual driving analysis with your instructor
- Group debrief and certificate presentation with a prize on offer for the ‘Drive of the Day’!
|Want to see what it’s like on board before taking to the wheel itself? View here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNqC0wfdPIU
See PetrolHeads latest episode featuring the Castle Combe Rally School here: http://tv.onlymotors.com/dynamic-drivers-petrolheads/
Colin Knott – 30 years of experience in national and international championships
Richard Knott – National competitor in the UK and USA, Subaru Stunt & Promo driver
Andrew Knott – Like father & brother a keen rally competitor both here and abroad
RALLY DRIVING EXPERIENCE FAQ