Action Day Finale
Saturday October 12th, 2019
BRAND NEW FOR 2019!
Action Day Finale on Saturday 12th October 2019
Get your final Action day fix at Castle Combe Circuit before the season comes to an end...
- Hundreds of club cars on display! Taking club bookings now: Club Admin's need to register the club under "Register your club". You'll then be sent a unique club code and club members can use this to book stand passes under the "Club Zone". Club tickets: £15 and admit the driver and up to 3 passengers.
- Not part of a club? Individual display passes available for £25! Admits the car, driver and up to 3 passengers.
- Public track time: All Day Track Action between 9am and 5pm, Join a 15 minute open public session for as little as £30 in advance! (£40 on the day)
- Slow parade sessions
- Drifting demos: Lots of smoke, and the sound of shredding tyres at 12pm & 3pm. CALLING ALL DRIFTERS, If you'd like to join our drift team, download an application form here
- Show and Shine Competition - Sponsored by Dodo Juice: Information about entries, coming soon.
- Trade Village: If you're interested in taking a trade stand click here to download the trade booking form
- White Knuckle Passenger Rides: Be sure to head out for a high speed Passenger Ride with the pros!
Need Track Insurance? Contact our parners Reis Motorsport Insurance. Call 0115 9651051 or visit reis.co.uk
General Admission Advanced Ticket Prices: Adult £12//Under 17's FREE
General Admission On the Door Prices: Adult £20/Under 17's FREE
Non-Club Individual Display Pass: £25 (admits the car, driver and up to 3 passengers)
Club Pass: £15 (admits the car, driver and up to 3 passengers)
Please note: Display passes are not available on the gate, they must be booked in advance
Public Track Time Passenger Wristbands (Not Valid for Charity Rides): £5
Club stands require a minimum of 4 Cars.
CLUB BOOKING DEADLINE: Monday 23rd September - After this date we are unable to make amendments to club stands.
PLEASE NOTE: CLUBS WITH 30 OR MORE CLUB CARS WILL NOT BE PLACED IN THE PADDOCK DUE TO SPACE RESTRICTIONS