Autumn Classic Historic Race Day
Annual Castle Combe Historic Event
- Celebrating the first Porsche driving in the UK at Castle Combe 70 years ago on the 4th October 1952, by Claude Bannister in a Porsche 356!
- Featuring racing from: GTSCC Touring Car Trophy, GTSCC, F500, Fiscar, Ecurie Classic Racing inc Pre '66 Jaguar & HSCC Griffiths Haig Trophy
Timetable released closer to the event!
First run in 2012, the Autumn Classic is now firmly established as a must-do date on the classic racing calendar and consistently delivers glorious racing from grids full of cars of the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.
With up to 10 Classic Themed Races across the day and various guest series, all with overflowing grids!
2022 Race Content:
Ecurie Classic Racing inc Pre '66 Jaguar.
HSCC Griffiths Haig Trophy
GTSCC Touring Car Troph
- Austin Healey Club
- Caterham & Lotus Seven Club
- Classic & Historic Motor Club
- Club Lotus
- Club Marcos International
- Gilbern Owners Club
- Historic Lotus Register
- Jaguar Enthusiasts' Club Ltd
- Mercedes Benz Club
- Midget and Sprite Club
- North Devon Sports and Classic Car Club
- North Wiltshire Triumph
- Porsche Club GB
- RSSOC ( Reliant Scimitar Sabre Owners Club
- The Bristol Owners Club
- The Clifton Club Petrolheads
- The Imp Club
- TIPEC Bristol SW & South Wales
- Triumph TR Register - Glavon Group
- Triumph TR Register – Brunel Group
- Usk Valley Classic Car Club
- Wessex MG Club
Target thousands of potential customers at the Autumn Classic either by taking a trade stand or advertising space.
The Autumn Classic trade village will form a lively hub for visitors, drivers and owners, with exhibitors selling allsorts from hats to spare motor parts. Whilst on track entertainment is provided by 7 historic races, the surrounding paddocks are filled with incredible feature car & club displays that attract over 10 000 visitors from all over the country.