Club Admin Zone
Autumn Classic Racing Festival
One of the most exciting ways to experience Castle Combe’s Action Days is on a club stand surrounded by like-minded individuals and fantastic cars.
CLUB BOOKING DEADLINE: MONDAY 31ST AUGUST 2020
(Subject to availability - we may close bookings earlier if we sell out of club tickets)
If your club wants to attend Autumn Classic 2020 - Please follow the steps below:
1. The club admin must complete a club registration form (we need a new registration per event, per year):
Please note that registering your club does not guarantee your place at the show - the only way to guarantee space is by booking and paying for your stand (see steps below).
We will allocate sites based on the date you have booked and paid for all of your expected club cars.
2. By registering your club above, you are agreeing to the club booking terms and conditions.
3. After registering, you will receive a unique club code to the email address you have provided
4. Once you've received your code, Distribute it to your members OR book the required number of tickets yourself. Please note, it can take up to 3 working days to receive your club code.
5. Members can purchase their own tickets once they have the correct club code. Club Passes admit the car and driver ONLY. Passengers must have separate tickets).
6. Good news! Admins will receive an email each time a member has booked using your club code. All club pass orders will be sent out roughly 3 weeks before the event.
Alternatively to the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a paper club booking form