JDM Combe Club Admin Zone
One of the most exciting ways to experience Castle Combe’s Action Days is on a club stand surrounded by like-minded individuals and fantastic cars.
CLUB BOOKING DEADLINE: 9AM MONDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER 2021
(Subject to availability - we may close bookings earlier if we sell out of club tickets)
If your club wants to attend JDM COMBE 2021 - Please follow the steps below:
1. The club admin must complete a club registration form (we need a new registration per event, per year):
Please note that registering your club does not guarantee your place at the show - the only way to guarantee space is by booking and paying for your stand (see steps below).
We will allocate sites based on the date you have booked and paid for all of your expected club cars.
2. By registering your club above, you are agreeing to the club booking terms and conditions.
3. After registering, you will receive a unique club code to the email address you have provided.
4. Once you've received your code, Distribute it to your members OR book the required number of tickets yourself. Please note, it can take up to 3 working days to receive your club code.
5. Members can purchase their own tickets once they have the correct club code. Passes are £17.50* which admits the car, driver and up to 3 passengers.
6. Good news! Admins will receive an email each time a member has booked using your club code. All club pass orders will be sent out roughly 3 weeks before the event.
Alternatively to the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a paper club booking form
If you wish to attend other events at Castle Combe Circuit with your club, the Club Admin will need to register per event.
BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF A CLUB STAND:
- Show off your car inside the circuit’s grounds and be a part of the show!
- Exclusive discounted early-bird track time available
(receive £5 off track time when you book before Friday 27th August)
- Club Passes allow the car, driver and up to 3 passengers into the show at no extra cost
£17.50 per car* (Admits the car, driver and up to 3 Passengers)
Club stands require a minimum of 4 Cars. 18. Should your club not reach 4 cars, we reserve the right to issue you with a credit note for your bookings so you can rebook an alternative event.
PLEASE NOTE: CLUBS WITH 30 OR MORE CLUB CARS WILL NOT BE PLACED IN THE PADDOCK DUE TO SPACE RESTRICTIONS
*Subject to booking fee
All club pass orders will be sent out roughly 3 weeks before the event.
Exclusive discounted early-bird track time available: Book track time before Friday 27th August to receive £5 off the public price! Discount is automatically applied to club bookings.
Exclusive track sessions are available if you'd like to book for your club: £700 for 28 cars for 15 mins. Contact email@example.com or call 01249 479220 to book.
Please note, you will need your DVLA License at the checkout page