JDM Combe Club Terms and Conditions
Please note - By registering and booking your club stand for JDM Combe, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Club Terms & Conditions:
1. Your club booking is only confirmed through payment for the final number of cars you are bringing on your stand. Places are strictly subject to availability.
2. Any vehicles without a pass will be directed to the public car park. Where passes have been issued, the vehicles must be located within the confines of the allocated stand.
3. The term "club stand" shall refer to the area booked by the Car Club for the sole purpose of displaying cars, regalia and displaying or selling car club memberships and car club merchandise. Traders are not permitted to operate within club areas without booking trade space at the event.
4.Refunds are subject to an admin fee and are at the discretion of Castle Combe Exhibitions. No refunds will be made should the Event be cancelled due to reasons beyond the control of the Castle Combe Circuit, or to any trade or club organisation cancelling within 28 days of the date of the Event.
4.1 However, we'd like to reassure you that your ticket booking is COVID-Secure. This means that should we be unable to run the event due to government restrictions, we guarantee that will issue you with a credit note to re-book your ticket for an alternative date.
5. Castle Combe Exhibitions Ltd and any staff acting on their behalf, reserves the right to refuse admission to any car club members. All display material and/or exhibition equipment shall be positioned within the confines of the reserved club stand.
6. No obscene material and/or display material and/or behaviour which could cause offence to visitors, other car clubs (and their staff) or Castle Combe Circuit and their staff will be allowed. There should be no playing of loud music of I.C.E demonstrations.
7. Food and/or beverages may not be sold from club stands of any kind.
8. The distribution of leaflets, posters or other promotional material outside the confines of the club stand allocated is strictly forbidden.
9. Under no circumstances will any car club be allowed to display and/or sell any product and/or service featuring the words or logos of the circuit or action days companies unless agreed in writing by Castle Combe Exhibitions Ltd.
10. Car clubs are responsible for the cleanliness of their stands and all rubbish must be placed in the rubbish bins provided.
11. No item may be exhibited or machinery operated in such a way that it may create a danger. All car clubs will be responsible to comply with Health and Safety issues and legislation.
12. Car clubs are responsible for the safekeeping of all products or other items on their club stand. Castle Combe Circuit will not be responsible in any way for the loss or damage to car club members property, howsoever caused.
13. Noise should be kept at a level such that it does not cause a disturbance to the Organisers, local residents, Trade Exhibitors or other car clubs.
14. Car clubs must also indemnify Castle Combe Circuit and Castle Combe Exhibitions Ltd and their staff against all and any claims which may arise.
15. No dogs or other animals are permitted at the circuit.
16. Castle Combe Circuit shall not be liable for the death or injury to, or for damage to any property or for any losses, or for any other liability incurred by the car club.
17. If Castle Combe Circuit are unable to perform any of its obligations by reason of circumstance, cause or event outside of its control, Castle Combe Circuit shall be entitled to be relieved of its obligations hereunder to the extent to which performance of the obligations is prevented, frustrated or suspended. In such circumstances non-performance, part performance or delay in performance of the obligations of Castle Combe Circuit hereunder shall not entitle the club to claim damages of any kind whatsoever whether direct, indirect or consequential.
18. Club stands must be a minimum of 4 cars. Should your club not reach 4 cars, we reserve the right to issue you with a credit note for your bookings so you can rebook an alternative event.