Performance German Day
BRAND NEW FOR 2019!
Performance German Day on Saturday 13th July 2019
Castle Combe's very own all-new premier German Tuning show
- German club cars on display! Taking club bookings now: Club Admin's need to register the club under "Register your club". You'll then be sent a unique club code and club members can use this to book stand passes under the "Club Zone". Club tickets: £10 and admit the car and driver.
Please Note: Club Bookings are now closed
- Car and Club of the Show Awards: Keep your cars looking pristine, as we will be on the hunt for the best club display and best car on display to win the prestigious "Club of the Show" award and "Car of the Show" award!
- Full Day and Half Day track time: All Day Track Action between 9am and 5pm, Join for a full day at just £200, or choose a half day for £110. Full day runs from 9am - 5pm with a one hour break for lunch, half days are AM or PM between 9am - 12:30 or 1:30 - 5pm. (Please note: German cars only).
- Run in a Open Pit format with a maximum of 12 cars on track at any one time
- All Day Passenger passes available for £5
- Extra Drivers available on the day for £25
- Noise limit: STRICT100db(A), which is measured at ½ metre from the exhaust outlet at 4500rpm
- Run as a Castle Combe Track Day, see here for more information
- Helmet Hire available on the day
Need Track Insurance?
Contact our partners Reis Motorsport Insurance. Call 0115 9651051 or visit reis.co.uk
- Show and Shine Display:
If you'd like to enter for the Show and Shine display, please email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, car make and model, short description of the car and one image. We will pick the top 25 roughly 3 weeks before the event.
- Trade Village: If you're interested in taking a trade stand click here to download the trade booking form
- Trade Stand & All Day track pass package available
- Traders confirmed: Awesome, Darkside Developments, QST, Autoworks Services Ltd, Melksham Motorspares, V-Hub Performance, Regal Autosport, Performance Powertrain Solutions, Thyssenkrup Bilstein, Bristol Detailing Supplies, Ramair Filters, MRC Tuning, TSR Performance, Revo Developments, Dialynx Performance, Volkscraft, Forge Motorsport, RE Performance, Indigo GT, Peron, CLP Automotive
General Admission Advanced Ticket Prices: Adult £12//Under 17's FREE
General Admission On the Door Prices: Adult £15//Under 17's FREE
Non-Club Display Pass (Admits the Car & Driver): £10
Club Passes: Now Closed
Please note - This event is for German cars on display only.