Classic and Retro Race Weekend (3-4 July)
Car Race Meetings
New for 2021!
The Classic and Retro Race Weekend will feature a wonderful selection of Retro and Classic Series from Equipe Classic Racing
- Castle Combe Saloon Car Championship
- Castle Combe GT Championship
- Castle Combe Formula Ford Championship
- Castle Combe Hot Hatch Challenge
- Equipe Classic Racing 50's, Pre '63, GT's & Libre : On a weekend where Castle Combe is rolling back the years things don’t get more nostalgic than the Classic Touring Car Racing Club. One of the jewels in the crown of the British Automobile Racing Club, the CTCRC showcases some of the most sensational saloons from down the years, stretching all the way back to before 1966 and all the way up to the modern day. Edge-of-the-seat entertainment is guaranteed when these multiple championships are in town!
- BARC Classic Touring Car Racing Club
- CCRC Sports Racing Cars
Racing Timetable: COMING SOON!
Gates Open to Spectators: 8:30am
There is a limited number of spectator tickets available for this event. Please note that public admission will be with an advanced ticket sale only. 2021 Season Pass holders are welcome to attend these events and do not need to contact us.
There will be NO public access to the paddock, but public will be free to walk around the track and watch the racing. The road between Chippenham Road and Quarry corner will be closed. Food and Drink outlets around the circuit will be open as normal.
Adult Admission Tickets (Inc Paddock pass): FROM £10
Senior Admission Tickets (Inc Paddock pass): FROM £7.50
On the day tickets: TBC
Children aged 16 and under go FREE and do not need a ticket
|We'd like to reassure you that your ticket booking is COVID-Secure. This means that should we be unable to run the event due to government restrictions, we guarantee that will issue you with a credit note to re-book your ticket for an alternative date.|
- For race related enquiries please contact the CCRC - http://www.ccracingclub.co.uk/contact/
- Media & Photography Accreditation - currently not available
- Visitors must observe the 15mph speed limit in force throughout the public areas of the circuit
- No riding of scooters, mini bikes or quad bikes in public areas
- With the exception of assistance dogs, no animals admitted on days when the race circuit is in use
- NO DRONES: No unauthorised aerial drones of any kind are permitted over the site