Combe Challenge (31 May)
Car Race Meetings
Taking place on the Whitsun Bank Holiday, the excitement continues as the season heats up...
- Castle Combe Saloon Car Championship
- Castle Combe GT Championship
- Castle Combe Formula Ford Championship
- Castle Combe Hot Hatch Challenge
- BARC MGOC: Undoubtedly set to make it a Bank Holiday Monday to remember will be two pulsating races from the Lancaster Insurance MG Owners Club Championship. Renowned for producing enthralling wheel-to-wheel action, some of the most iconic models from the MG brand will take to the track as their 2021 campaign continues.
- Sprites and Midgets: M.G.C.C.Lackford engineering Midget and Sprite Challenge is a national series for M.G.Midgets and Sprites (built 1956-1979) and the championship was established in 1977 and now in its 44th season and runs at all major circuits and returns to Castle Combe on Whitsun bank holiday.
- Touring Car Trophy / TCR-UK and Volkswagen Racing Cup
More Details: COMING SOON!
Racing Timetable: COMING SOON!
Gates Open to Spectators: 8:30am
There is a limited number of spectator tickets available for this event. Please note that public admission will be with an advanced ticket sale only. 2021 Season Pass holders are welcome to attend these events and do not need to contact us.
There will be NO public access to the paddock, but public will be free to walk around the track and watch the racing. The road between Chippenham Road and Quarry corner will be closed. Food and Drink outlets around the circuit will be open as normal.
Adult Admission Tickets (Inc Paddock pass): £15
Senior Admission Tickets (Inc Paddock pass): £10
On the day tickets: TBC
Children aged 16 and under go FREE and do not need a ticket
|We'd like to reassure you that your ticket booking is COVID-Secure. This means that should we be unable to run the event due to government restrictions, we guarantee that will issue you with a credit note to re-book your ticket for an alternative date.|
- For race related enquiries please contact the CCRC - http://www.ccracingclub.co.uk/contact/
- Media & Photography Accreditation - currently not available
- Visitors must observe the 15mph speed limit in force throughout the public areas of the circuit
- No riding of scooters, mini bikes or quad bikes in public areas
- With the exception of assistance dogs, no animals admitted on days when the race circuit is in use
- NO DRONES: No unauthorised aerial drones of any kind are permitted over the site