Club Admin Zone
CLUB TICKETS NOW OFF SALE
Run a car club that revolves around makes and marques of a rally-bred nature?
Booking a club stand and being surrounded by like-minded enthusiasts is one of the most exciting ways to experience Rallyday!
CLUB BOOKING DEADLINE: MONDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER 2021
(Subject to availability - we may close bookings earlier if we sell out of club tickets)
If your club wants to attend Rallyday - Please follow the steps below:
1. The club admin must complete a club registration form (we need a new registration per event, per year):
Please note that registering your club does not guarantee your place at the show - the only way to guarantee space is by booking and paying for your stand (see steps below).
We will allocate sites based on the date you have booked and paid for all of your expected club cars.
2. By registering your club above, you are agreeing to the club booking terms and conditions.
3. After registering, you will receive a unique club code to the email address you have provided.
4. Once you've received your code, Distribute it to your members OR book the required number of tickets yourself. Please note, it can take up to 3 working days to receive your club code.
5. Members can purchase their own tickets once they have the correct club code. Passes are £18* which admits the car and driver ONLY.
Club Tickets admit the Car and Driver ONLY - there is an option to purchase passenger tickets.
6. Good news! Admins will receive an email each time a member has booked using your club code. All club pass orders will be sent out roughly 3 weeks before the event.
Alternatively to the above, please email email@example.com to receive a paper club booking form
We reserve the right to cancel club bookings if you do not reach the minimum amount of 4 club passes / cars booked into this event!
If you wish to attend other events at Castle Combe Circuit with your club, the Club Admin will need to register per event.
£18 per car* (Admits the car and driver ONLY)
Club stands require a minimum of 4 Cars.
PLEASE NOTE: CLUBS WITH 30 OR MORE CLUB CARS WILL NOT BE PLACED IN THE PADDOCK DUE TO SPACE RESTRICTIONS
*Subject to booking fee
All club pass orders will be sent out roughly 3 weeks before the event.
Open track sessions cost £30 each and will last approx. 15 minutes. They can be occupied by up to 20 cars. We will allocate your time slot. Exclusive club sessions available on request.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01249 782417 to book.
Please note, you will need your DVLA License at the checkout page