Spring Action Day Club Admin Zone
Spring Action Day
One of the most exciting ways to experience Castle Combe’s Action Days is on a club stand surrounded by like-minded individuals and fantastic cars.
Club Booking Deadline: Monday 2nd March
(Subject to availability - we may close bookings earlier if we sell out of club tickets)
If your club wants to attend Spring Action Day 2020 - Please follow the steps below:
1. The club admin must complete a club registration form (we need a new registration per event, per year):
Please note that registering your club does not guarantee your place at the show - the only way to guarantee space is by booking and paying for your stand (see steps below). We will allocate sites based on the date you have booked and paid for all of your expected club cars.
3. After registering, you will receive a unique club code to the email address you have provided.
4. Once you've received your code, Distribute it to your members OR book the required number of tickets yourself. Please note, it can take up to 3 working days to receive your club code.
5. Members can purchase their own tickets once they have the correct club code. Passes are £17.50* which admits the car, driver and up to 3 passengers.
6. Good news! Admins will receive an email each time a member has booked using your club code. All club pass orders will be sent out roughly 3 weeks before the event.
CLUB BOOKING DEADLINE: Monday 22nd March (Subject to availability - we may close bookings earlier if we sell out of club tickets)
If you wish to attend other events at Castle Combe Circuit with your club, the Club Admin will need to register per event.
BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF A CLUB STAND:
- Show off your car inside the circuit’s grounds and be a part of the show!
- Exclusive discounted early-bird track time available - receive £5 off track time when you book before 24th February
- Club Passes allow the driver and up to three passengers into the show at no extra cost
Any queries, please email email@example.com or call 01249 782417
£17.50 per car* (Admits the driver and up to 3 Passengers)
Club stands require a minimum of 4 Cars.
CLUB BOOKING DEADLINE: Monday 2nd March (subject to availability) - After this date we are unable to make amendments to club stands.
PLEASE NOTE: CLUBS WITH 30 OR MORE CLUB CARS WILL NOT BE PLACED IN THE PADDOCK DUE TO SPACE RESTRICTIONS
*Subject to booking fee
All club pass orders will be sent out roughly 3 weeks before the event.
Exclusive discounted early-bird track time available: Book track time before 24th February to receive £5 off the public price! Discount is automatically applied to club bookings.
Exclusive track sessions are available if you'd like to book for your club: £700 for 28 cars for 15 mins. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01249 782417 to book.
Please note, you will need your DVLA License at the checkout page