Startline 2nd Gear
The ideal course for those with little or no experience behind the wheel, who want a bit more driving time to introduce the theory aspects of driving and road safety.
You might not have ever driven before or perhaps done the 1st Gear Experience; all are welcome!
Taking part on the actual race track, the circuit is set up to simulate real road conditions with roundabouts, lanes, traffic lights, speed zones and stop junctions.
LIMITED spaces available for under 14’s. Please call the office to guarantee a time and space for ages 12-13. Otherwise we may need to rearrange your booking.
TICKETS & DATES
Sun 25 February 2024 | Sun 28 April 2024 | Sun 12 May 2024 | Sun 09 June 2024 | Sun 21st July | Sun 4th August | Sun 1st September
- Group introduction and safety briefing
- Learning Skills
- Moving Off
- Steering Control
- Changing Gear
- Planning and Awareness for speed changes
- Practising approaching speeds to traffic lights and how to stop at correct position
- Learning to bay park on the left or right
- Debrief and certificate presentation
- Beer goggle experience
- Theory quiz