Startline 3rd Gear
If you’ve completed the 2nd Gear Experience, or have clutch control experience – go on to complete the final course in the programme!
The ultimate experience to get ahead before you have your first on-the-road lesson. Learn just as you would when turning 17, introducing the most important routine: Mirror, Signal, Manoeuvre. Get more miles under your belt and practise those skills you have already learnt.
LIMITED spaces available for under 14’s. Please call the office to guarantee a time and space for ages 12-13. Otherwise we may need to rearrange your booking.
TICKETS & DATES
Sun 25 February 2024 | Sun 28 April 2024 | Sun 12 May 2024 | Sun 09 June 2024 | Sun 21st July | Sun 4th August | Sun 1st September
- Safety briefing and introduction
- Practise Mirror, Signal, Manoeuvre routine when: Moving off, Stopping, Reversing, Changing Speed
- Improve confidence in changing up and down the gears, dealing with roundabouts and traffic lights and planning for changes of speed limits
- Learn the correct way to emergency stop
- Learn how to turn the car around with a turn in the road
- Go over the basics learnt in the advance course before continuing to get more miles under your belt and practice of those driving test manoeuvres!
- Debrief with your instructor, driving analysis sheet and certificate presentation at the Castle Combe Winners’ Podium
- Assessment sheets to take to your instructor when you start lessons