CASTLE COMBE ACTION DAYS TRADE STANDS & ALL-DAY TRACK PASSES
Alternately you can download the form here and post it to us at Castle Combe Exhibitions Ltd, Castle Combe Circuit, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 7EY
1. Insurance: Exhibitors are required to hold the necessary insurances against claims by third parties for fire, damage and all other risks.
2. Risk Assessment: It is a requirement of exhibiting that we receive a copy of your risk assessment before you arrive on site. This must also be available on the day if requested. Please use attachedtemplate.
3. Exhibitors must remain within their allocated area. No part of their stand or display may extend beyond this area.
4. No drilling or pegging into the tarmac.
5. Trailers should be parked in the allocated area and not on the Trade Stand.
6. Please contact the Circuit office on Tel: 01249 782417 if further Admission Passes or Vehicle Passes are required. Vehicle passes cannot be purchased on the day.
7. Access to the site is via the ‘instructed’ gate only. This will be advised with your booking confirmation.
8. Electricity. There is no electrical supply to the Trade Stand area. Diesel generators are permitted on the understanding that they are used and stored safely.
9. Exhibitors are not permitted to offer catering or sell food or drink from theirstand.
10. For any catering requirements, please contact the circuit office to discuss: 01249 782417 /email@example.com
11. Site set up is permitted from 17:00hrs on the day prior to the event or before 9:00hrs on the day of the event itself.
12. The site must be cleared by 19:00hrs on the day of the event. All rubbish must be completely cleared and disposed of.
13. There should be no playing of loud music or I.C.E.demonstrations.
14. There must be no advertising or promoting of other events (excludes Castle Combe Circuit events) unless agreed in advance with Castle Combe Exhibitions Ltd.
15. Exhibitors must also indemnify the Event Organisers against any claims for damage and/or expenses incurred for whatever reason arising out of the Exhibitor’s attendance and/or their exhibits on the Event site.
16. Trading Legislation: Traders must comply with all trading legislation. Castle Combe Circuit will not be held responsible if any trader is found to be in breach of said legislation.
17. Security: Trade Stand holders are responsible for the safe-keeping of all goods/items on their stands.
Castle Combe Exhibitions Ltd will not be responsible in any way for the loss or damage to Trader’s property or vehicles whilst at the Circuit.
18. Payment: Payment is required in full at the time of booking.
19. Cancellation: All fees paid will be forfeited and any invoices submitted by Castle Combe Exhibitions Ltd will remain due in the event of cancellation whether by the Trader or by Castle Combe Exhibitions Ltd for any reason. Castle Combe Exhibitions Ltd reserves the right to amend, postpone or cancel all or any part
of the event.
20. COVID CANCELLATION POLICY: Should we be unable to run the event booked due to government restrictions, we guarantee to issue you with credit equal to exactly what you’ve paid to re-book an alternative event of your choice taking place in the next 18 months.